West Orange Tennis Club
1448 Pleasant Valley Way, West Orange New Jersey
WOTC Summer Junior tennis
Committed to providing a Clear pathway for juniors of all ages & skill levels
From picking up a racquet for the first time to playing competitively, West Orange Tennis Club offers a summer of fun for all Juniors.
Meet The Directors
Our nationally recognized and dedicated coaches are what makes WOTC. As the largest single tennis club in New Jersey, tennis is what we do.
Club Manager & Tennis Director
- Coaching and directing tennis since 1989
- USPTA Elite Certified Coach since 1994
- 2005 USPTA New England Facility Manager of the Year
- 2006 USPTA New England Pro of the Year
- 2017 USPTA Eastern High School Coach of the Year
- 2019 USPTA Eastern Pro of the Year
- USPTA Eastern Section 1st Vice President
- Trained with retired pros Guillermo Villas, Matas Wilander, Tim Mayotte, Rod Lavor, Tom Gullikson, and many others
- Four years of tennis for Lyndon State College and competed in three NAIA National Tournaments
- Native of Berkeley Heights, NJ
High Performance Director
- Coaching tennis since 1994
- USPTR Certified Coach
- Coached players in state , sectional, and national championships in singles and doubles.
- Highly sought by elite juniors transitioning to college play
- Co-founder of Les Smith Tennis, LLC providing consulting for prospective college tennis players
- Former number one singles player for Western Michigan University
- Native of Flint, Michigan
Junior Development Director
- Coaching since 1999
- USPTA Certified Coach
- Expertise from junior to collegiate level
- Director of junior programs for over ten years
- 2014-19 Head Pro at West Orange Tennis Club
- 2014-19 Owner/Manager of West Orange Total Tennis Summer Camp @ West Orange Tennis Club
- Competed in Semi-Pro curcuit
- Native of Guyana, W. Indies
ROGY & High Performance Tennis
Now, like most sports, Tennis is more kid friendly than ever. Endorsed by the USTA, ROGY (Red Ball, Orange Ball, Green Ball, Yellow Ball) adjusts the dimensions of the court, racquet size and bounce of the ball to the child’s height and age.
High Performance Tennis
The High Performance Tennis provides the serious player an opportunity to play in a highly structured, competitive environment. Read the student requirements below.
send us a message
Contact us and we will happily respond